Rodent Control Services In Dade City For 50 Years Boltin Pest Control is a full-service pest elimination company offering state-of-the-art Rodent Control Services that are guaranteed.
Boltin Pest Control’s rodent control services will protect your home from damage caused by rodents. Rodents can be difficult to keep out of structures. For instance, mice can squeeze through spaces as small as a dime and rats can fit through holes the size of a quarter. For proper rodent pest control, seal any cracks and voids. Ensure there is proper drainage at the foundation and always install gutters or diverts which will channel water away from the building. Boltin Pest Control can also help you identify ways in which a rodent may be entering your home.
Rodent Control services protect you and your family from diseases that can be spread by rodents. Worldwide, rats and mice spread over 35 diseases. These diseases can be spread to humans directly, through handling of rodents, through contact with rodent feces, urine, or saliva, or through rodent bites. Diseases carried by rodents can also be spread to humans indirectly, through ticks, mites or fleas that have fed on an infected rodent.
It is very important to take action to prevent and to control rodent populations in or around inhabited structures. You may never see a mouse or rat unless an infestation is severe. Keep an eye out for signs of rat or mouse infestation.
Boltin Pest Control, Inc. has been exceeding our customers’ expectations for 50 years.
Additional Information On Rodent Control
Signs Of A Rodent Infestation
You may never see a mouse or rat unless an infestation is severe. Look for signs of rat or mouse infestation:
- Rodent droppings around food packages, in drawers or cupboards, and under the sink.
- Nesting material such as shredded paper, fabric, or dried plant matter.
- Signs of chewing on food packaging.
- Holes chewed through walls and floors that create entry points into the home.
- Stale smells coming from hidden areas.
Prevention And Rodent Control
Discourage rodents from taking up residence on your property by removing food and water sources, and items that can provide them shelter:
- Seal holes inside and outside the home to keep rodents out. This may be as simple as plugging small holes with steel wool, or patching holes in inside or outside walls.
- Remove potential rodent nesting sites from your property, including leaf piles and deep mulch.
- Clean up food and water sources in and near your house.
- Keep kitchen garbage in containers with tight-fitting lids.
- Turn compost piles to cover newly added food scraps.
- Stop feeding outdoor birds while you are controlling an infestation or feed only huskless items that leave less residue that can be food for rodents.
- Use a professional Rodent Control service like Boltin Pest Control.